Let’s made it clear: get this plugin working on OSX can be a huge PITA. I’ve read about it on forums, blogs, even on the VMware KB, without solving the issue (and often with arguable workarounds) I’ve solved it after I realized that the issue was in the installation of the CA into the Firefox Trust Store, so I’ll try to explain what I’ve done. My Setup $ uname -a Darwin turing 17.
When I published this site for the first time, I was painfully unsatisfied by its rendering: the font was ugly. Since I’m too lazy to modify theme, I’ve searched for font-family into css files and I found a reassuring monospace. The problem was in the browser itself. I’ve tried to search in the Safari preferences pane with no luck, so I’ve googled it. Stack Exchange, as usual, came in my help.